Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Poem Untuk Lia

Minggu depan saya bakal kehilangan seorang editor yang pada pandangan saya sangat berkebolehan. Seperti yang saya sudah beritahu dia, she has the gift which I don't possess. Nak buat macam mana, ini adalah pilihannya. Sayang sungguh... I came across this poem, jadi saya dedicate this one khas buat Cik Lia.

Wishes

*© By Melissa A. Mullally`*

Wishes are meant for you to ponder, they pass along to someone in need, or can be kept all to ourselves. Wishes are sincere in belief that all our hopes and dreams are within reach.

My wishes for you are my own'..They are an everlasting trust that miracles happen and dreams really do come true. Understood is the value of a nurturing heart, the innocence of a child's eyes and the wisdom of an aging hand.

I wish that the morning sky will forever intrigue you and the stardust of the night will captivate you. I wish that you will always see the man in the moon and entrust him with your deepest secrets.

I wish for you a creative spirit that dusts your imagination with youthful dreams and opens you to wonderful surprises just waiting to happen.

I wish for you to yearn for nothing and find contentment from within. That you will always know what to say to a friend, that your compassion will heal, and many more names will be etched in your heart.
-Manager-

1 Comments:

Blogger madoka miyajima said...

uwaaaaaaaaaa..uwaaaaaaaa..uwaaaaaaaaa

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home